Hi everyone, This is my second nomination for the Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award.
I want to thank my friend Simon for nominating me for this award. He has became an author for a book called nerd kid -haunted series , it will be very thrilling one to immerse on to it .so , pls do encourage this upcoming author
Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award is a non-official Award to the bloggers as a reward of wonderful work on their blogs. It’s just as important because it really reflects the good impact we can have on other people’s lives. Awards are important for the inspiration, towards the success of our fellow bloggers and especially newbie’s to become future “Stars“.
1. Thank the person who has nominated you and provide a link back to his/her blog.
2. Answer their questions.
3. Nominate up to 9 other bloggers and ask them 5 new questions.
4. Notify the nominees through their blog by visiting and commenting on their blog.
5. List the rules and display the “Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award” logo.
6. Provide the link to the Award creator, as Rising Star from https://idealinspiration.blog (It’s all about Inspiration).
Questions asked by Simon
1. What is the best compliment that you have got from a blogger? “keep going on “
2. What is the inspiration to become a blogger? I am usually a over thinker , so i thought of sharing my thought process as a blogging
3. You like yourself to be inspired by others? what kind of inspiring thing you did, and anyone ever mentioned about it? ofcourse yeah who will not like when they are inspiring others on some way .yeah , they had mentioned it to me
4. What is your tip to become an inspiring blogger and to become a great writer? just think and write what you like to share from your heart using your brain 😛
5. Who is your favourite blogger?
My questions for nominees
1)what your recently Added hobby ?
2)your fav book ?
3)what motivates you to daily?
4)how often you post a blog?
5)your inspirational writer?
My nominees are
5. WORDS ON ROW
Thanks to all for reading and appreciating my blog. Keep blogging.